Dissertation Artefact Progress … 30 Sep 2016

The artefact i chose to do that connects to my dissertation has to be something to do with my target question, therefore the artefact would have to be a product that will help the population with deterioration or trauma to the hand with daily activities in life.

after completing most of my secondary research at the end of last year and during the summer on all parts of my question, I then realised that there was some secondary research i had left out. This research was based around existing products on the market for the target population. after doing a quick search I found there are so many different product that are flooding the market for the population with arthritis, some i’m sure will come in handy to this population however others are not designed well, looking cumbersome and slightly like clown shoes versions of the original product.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s